An Excursion to the Old World

I am a student at the University of Toronto (Canada), going on what was once called "the Grand Tour" -- a trip around the whole of Northern Europe (and, perhaps, in the near future, Southern Europe as well). My parents and I should be spending about 3 months on our tour. I hope you will enjoy reading about my experiences, and feel free to suggest places to go (or pictures to take).

Friday, November 04, 2005

Whoa...Cars

For any people who like to see costly cars, it certainly seems that London is the place to be. In Toronto, we might see a few Ferrari's every month, but in London, that number is upped to a few a day.

I went down for a orchestral performance (see the next post) in Chelsea, at around 7 in the evening. On the way to the hall, I saw one Ferrari, and one Aston Martin. Outside the hall were parked three Rolls Royces. On the way back, I saw another Rolls Royce, and an antique 1960s Maserati.

Truly astounding! (I never even saw this many in New York.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home