An Excursion to the Old World

I am a student at the University of Toronto (Canada), going on what was once called "the Grand Tour" -- a trip around the whole of Northern Europe (and, perhaps, in the near future, Southern Europe as well). My parents and I should be spending about 3 months on our tour. I hope you will enjoy reading about my experiences, and feel free to suggest places to go (or pictures to take).

Sunday, December 18, 2005

And now back to the depressing cold winter weather outside -- which is best spent in a museum (or listening to an interesting talk).

To Oxford ....

1 Comments:

At 11:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...
f

Hi Arjun,
it's me, Abhinav. Long time no chat. TJ informs me that your exams went well, so thats great.

You seem to be enjoying your trip to the Big E, must be fun just driving around in a rented car!

The shots you have taken are nice so keep on postin' em (btw, did you get stuck between the stonehenge pillars? :P)

Well, have fun (but not too much fun) and I'll be check back soon.

Cheers,
Abhinav

PS. My TT racket is ready to lay the smack down on you.

PSS. email> abhinav_s16@hotmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home