An Excursion to the Old World

I am a student at the University of Toronto (Canada), going on what was once called "the Grand Tour" -- a trip around the whole of Northern Europe (and, perhaps, in the near future, Southern Europe as well). My parents and I should be spending about 3 months on our tour. I hope you will enjoy reading about my experiences, and feel free to suggest places to go (or pictures to take).

Monday, February 20, 2006

No, I did not suddenly change my plans, and head to Mongolia!

Then, how did I get a picture of a bacterian camel?

Well, I headed off to the world's oldest (and probably still one of the largest) drive through Safaris.

Longleat Safari Park is found in the voluminous estate of a modern day British Lord -- the Lord of Bath.

It is extremely incongrous to find yourself surrounded by giraffes, in the middle of 300 year old Oak trees, and normal British fauna.


But the setting is extemely beautiful. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home