An Excursion to the Old World

I am a student at the University of Toronto (Canada), going on what was once called "the Grand Tour" -- a trip around the whole of Northern Europe (and, perhaps, in the near future, Southern Europe as well). My parents and I should be spending about 3 months on our tour. I hope you will enjoy reading about my experiences, and feel free to suggest places to go (or pictures to take).

Friday, December 16, 2005

The White Horse - 2

So, here are the sheep -- notice that they too are following the sign -- intelligent sheep here.

This was the view from the top of the hill, after a walk through two sheep filled meadows.

You can clearly see the head of the white horse.


It really is surprising that the horse is so clear, from so far away, since the the eye, for one, is not really that big, perhaps about 12 inches in diameter (i.e. 30 cm in metric). Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home