An Excursion to the Old World

I am a student at the University of Toronto (Canada), going on what was once called "the Grand Tour" -- a trip around the whole of Northern Europe (and, perhaps, in the near future, Southern Europe as well). My parents and I should be spending about 3 months on our tour. I hope you will enjoy reading about my experiences, and feel free to suggest places to go (or pictures to take).

Friday, December 16, 2005

And now for something completely different

There were lots of birds at Stonehenge -- especially when my mum and I started feeding them (indeed, they were so unafraid of us, one of them would even eat from our hand).

So, here are some pictures of the more common birds of England.


Some species of thrush. (I can't find any more information -- please help, if you know more). Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home